Time: September 16, 2010 from 6:30pm to 8:30pm
Location: Charlie Baggs
Street: 2300 N Lincoln Park West
City/Town: Chicago, IL 60614
Website or Map: http://www.partiesthatcook.co…
Event Type: cooking, class, singles
Organized By: Parties That Cook
Latest Activity: Jul 12, 2010
Gourmet Dating Singles Cooking Class - September 16, 2010
Parties That Cook® invites you to turn up the heat with Gourmet Dating, an upscale culinary event where singles learn cooking techniques, eat delectable food, and meet other fun singles.
Guests are greeted with a nibble and a name tag and are treated to a lively introductory cooking lesson by the Parties That Cook chefs featuring tips such as the fastest way to dice an onion without a tear. Singles will be split into co-ed teams to work on a recipe from the evening's tapas menu, all while sipping cocktails and listening to upbeat music.
The group then savors their culinary creations with new friends (or maybe a romance!). After the event we send you copies of the recipes, digital photos, and e-mail addresses. The rest is up to you! No cooking experience is required, but we do require that you are single to attend this class. Please bring a bottle of wine to share with the group!
September 16 Menu
* Crostini of Goat Cheese and Tomato Jam*
* Griddled Corn Cakes with Bacon and Sour Cream*
* Summer Lamb Skewers with Mint Chimichurri
* Miniature Ham and Gruyere Croque Monsieur Sandwiches
* Yellow Curry Vegetable & Basmati Rice Cups**
* Raspberry Streusel Bars with Brown Sugar, Oat and Pecan Topping*
* These items are or can be made vegetarian. Vegetarian options are available with five-day advance request to email@example.com.
NOTE: No one under 21 years old will be admitted.
For more information or to purchase tickets, check out our website at http://www.partiesthatcook.com/gourmet-dating-singles-cooking-class-916-chicago/