My husband and I would love to find a San diego Underground dining group. We're not chefs, just foodies. Willing to participate in preparations, etc. Have large home.

Views: 201

Replies to This Discussion

Count me in! I can help and eat, but you probably don't want me to cook! ;) Keep us posted..
My husband and I would also love to find a San Diego Underground Dining Group. We have a large home that can host a group. I also love to cook and eat but I am not a chef. It would be great if we could get something going.
I Going to Start an Underground Dining Club, let me know if you would like to join.
Is your Club family friendly?
I would love to join a food group, i live in Pacific Beach have a tiny house but am a good cook and am willing to help out in any way. I love fresh ingrediants!!!
Ok, all, how about we meet this week - a couple of us were trying to get the first one going. Can you meet tomorrow (tuesday) at the KStrauss brewery in Mission valley? Let's meet mid-day around 1 when the lunch crowd dies down. Ok? Anne (cell 858-231-3238). Bring calendars.

I currently run an underground supperclub.  Please go to blacklabeltable.com for invite consideration.  We just got written up on nbc on monday here locally:

http://www.thefeast.com/sandiego/restaurants/San-Diegos-First-Under...

hope to hear from people interested in food and drinks and good company

RSS

Ghet on the List!

For news, updates, invites and announcements, join the GG Mailing List.

On the map...

Latest Activity

fabrizio brocco updated their profile
10 hours ago
Tommy Klauber is now friends with Allondria Thompson-Vinnett and Ed Pandos
yesterday
Joe Almirantearena updated their profile
Oct 14
Parties That Cook posted an event

Date at Riggs Distributing

October 18, 2014 from 5:30pm to 8:30pm
Join Parties That Cook and whip up some romance with a steamy Date Night cooking class party at theSub-Zero | Wolf Culinary Events Center at Riggs Distributing. Heat up the kitchen with your partner as you help make a meal that's sure to be both delicious and memorable.At this exciting hands-on cooking party, guests enjoy a lively interactive cooking demonstration. The lead chef will feature tips and tricks highlighting techniques…See More
Sep 23
Debra B posted a photo

Ladies enjoying the meals they have created

This was a singles cooking party, but the guys never showed up because it was raining, so the ladies made it into a ladies night out, so much fun. #simplycaribbean #trinisoulcooking
Aug 5
Debra B updated their profile
Aug 5
Andrew shared a profile on Facebook
Jul 30
Thilo Stefan Sirignano posted photos
Jul 20

Sponsored links...

© 2014   Created by thejer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service