The Denver groups first get together will be Wednesday February 18th from 7-9pm. Please bring a tapas-style dish that you wish to share with others. Plates, cups, and napkins will be provided. Please bring a finger food that can be eaten without utensils, or something that can be eaten with a toothpick. Please make sure you also have a serving utensil for your dish.

The address will be emailed to all of those who RSVP. The party is in the Highlands area of Denver.

Please also leave a comment telling the rest of us what you will be making, that way we do not have too much overlap and we all know how many to prepare for. Feel free to bring a friend and introduce them to our group as well.

I hope you can make it and look forward to meeting you all soon.

Tags: Denver, tapas

Views: 96

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks to all who are getting this started! Count me in for 2! I'll touch back w/what I'm bringing soon.
I'm in with a guest and I'll be bringing Spicy Tuna Tartare on Wonton Crisps. It will be great to meet everyone!
that guest is me, who am more the eater and less the chef. i shall bring some wine and new glarus beer. any other beer snobs out there?
beer snob here
excellent. i didn't want to use up my bottle of sweet cherry beer otherwise.
Ok, finally decided on what to bring. Champiñones al ajillo (ajillo mushrooms). Eatable with toothpicks and sopping up bread (which I will also bring). :) Can't wait to meet you all.
I would love to come and will be bringing my fiance (+1). Still pondering on a dish to bring...I will post again once I've figured it out.
I am thinking of bringing either a fritata or stuffed mushrooms.
My contribution will be goat cheese stuffed dates.
Eric...so excited to meet you and all the other ghetto gourmets. And in my neighborhood, I will be there with bells on...and shrimp toast. With some sort of hot and/or sweet dipping sauce..
Sounds like there are several of us in the Highlands. I'm so excited!!!
I'm changing my food...I'm thinking Wild mushrooms in a cream sauce on crostini...

RSS

Ghet on the List!

For news, updates, invites and announcements, join the GG Mailing List.

On the map...

Sponsored links...

© 2014   Created by thejer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service