Hello

Thanks for joining GG Denver. I hope you are all aware that this is going to be huge!!!

I met with some friends last night who are involved is different aspects of service industry (chefs, bartenders, DJs, promoters), and we are going to really give Denver something to talk about.

It is kind of growing in different directions, so I want to get some feedback from you all about what you would like to see.

Truth be told, I started this group as a way to meet some cool new people and throw some cool parties. I love to cook and I love to eat good food, so that is my primary focus. Some fine dining dinners, some more casual mixer events, some cooking classes. In addition to having dinner parties, I think this also offers a good opportunity for people just to get out and eat together. I was just at a restaurant that does a 3-course lobster dinner for 30 bucks.

If you would all please just comment back on what you would like to see, what you would like to offer, and a few party ideas.

I will be having a Nyotaimori party, but that will be later once we really get this group built. So make sure you are spreading the word.

Another will be the Ghetto Gourmet Summer Park Series. It would be sort of a traveling picnic if you will.

I look forward to eating with you all very soon.

Eric

Views: 152

Replies to This Discussion

I like the idea of the casual mixers, but for me anyway midweek evenings don't work that well.

I also like the idea of some cooking classes. Like a lot of people I'm a decent cook who wants to be a much better cook. I also like the opportunity to try learn new recipes and techinques.

I'll show my ignorance. What is a Nyotaimori party

Anyway keep up the good work!
I'm sorry to have missed the gastro-pub party as I'm sure it was fab...but like George above, unfortunately weeknights are tough for me as well. Looking forward to a Fri/Sat/Sun event!!
I dig it... let me know when
Eric,
I think your idea is excellent. I am at your service. Let me know how I can help you.
Sincerely,
MaryBeth

RSS

Ghet on the List!

For news, updates, invites and announcements, join the GG Mailing List.

On the map...

Latest Activity

Joe Almirantearena updated their profile
Oct 14
Parties That Cook posted an event

Date at Riggs Distributing

October 18, 2014 from 5:30pm to 8:30pm
Join Parties That Cook and whip up some romance with a steamy Date Night cooking class party at theSub-Zero | Wolf Culinary Events Center at Riggs Distributing. Heat up the kitchen with your partner as you help make a meal that's sure to be both delicious and memorable.At this exciting hands-on cooking party, guests enjoy a lively interactive cooking demonstration. The lead chef will feature tips and tricks highlighting techniques…See More
Sep 23
Debra B posted a photo

Ladies enjoying the meals they have created

This was a singles cooking party, but the guys never showed up because it was raining, so the ladies made it into a ladies night out, so much fun. #simplycaribbean #trinisoulcooking
Aug 5
Debra B updated their profile
Aug 5
Andrew shared a profile on Facebook
Jul 30
Thilo Stefan Sirignano posted photos
Jul 20
Parties That Cook posted an event
Thumbnail

Date Night Couples Cooking Class - San Francisco at 1755 Rollins Rd, Burlingame, CA 94010

September 13, 2014 from 5:30pm to 8:30pm
This class runs from 5:30pm to 8:30pm.Join Parties That Cook and whip up some romance with a steamy Date Night cooking class party at the Sub-Zero | Wolf Culinary Events Center at Riggs Distributing. Heat up the kitchen with your partner as you help make a meal that's sure to be both delicious and memorable.At this exciting hands-on cooking party, guests enjoy a lively interactive cooking demonstration. The lead chef will feature…See More
Jul 17
Sonja posted a status
"Wir suchen noch drei hungrige & kommunikative Gäste für unser 5. Poller Guerilla Dinner"
Jun 5

Sponsored links...

© 2014   Created by thejer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service